- Provide strategic oversight of client accounts and lead a team of digital media planners
- Prepare and present digital media plans, including objectives, strategies, rationale, and all backup materials
- Lead the execution of digital media plans, including preparation of media budgets and interaction with other members of the digital and offline teams
- Prepare media authorizations per approved plans/project request
- Prepare buy releases upon client authorizations as well as budget recaps for clients
- Assist the Media Finance group in managing budgets and expenditures
- Lead periodic meetings as the media expert between account management and client
- Develop analyses of digital media results and data to further our understanding of how digital strategies and programs are achieving campaign objectives for our clients; in addition, you will work with other team members to provide ongoing optimizations and recommendations for digital media efforts.
- Bring new and innovative thinking to our clients and other team members
- Manage other team members
- Have strong familiarity with the digital media landscape including display, video, email, paid search mobile, native and social channels
- Other duties as assigned
- 6+ years of digital media planning experience at an advertising agency
- BA/BS Degree, or equivalent experience
- Significant experience with Enterprise-level B2B accounts
- Experience developing B2B based lead generation programs as well as experience/knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as: Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua
- Experience with local and national digital media planning
- Strong knowledge and experience with Mediaocean, Prisma and Excel; some experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics is preferred
- Strong leadership and critical thinking abilities
- Curious, inquisitive mind
- Organized, collaborative and an excellent teammate
- Experience pitching new business is a plus
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global career development opportunities
- Summer Fridays
- Great company culture
Does this sound like you?
Please apply through our Careers Page. Once submitted, there is no need to call. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know that due to our high volume, we will only reach out to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position.
Gravity Global offers a rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. We appreciate all members of the team, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.