We’re on the lookout for a passionate marketing professional with demonstrable brand-building experience to join our team! You can look forward to working with a fun and collaborative team dedicated to building brands that captivate all. Our world-class team loves to challenge the status quo and make great work because of it.
- Manage projects from start to finish, earning the confidence of, and developing a strong working rapport with day-to-day client contacts
- Work with the Account Director for overall account and client management
- Assist in the development of creative briefs to ensure objectives and strategy are clear and work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement
- Gain and maintain in-depth knowledge of clients’ business, industry and competition, presenting work, concepts, and proposals and leading kickoff meetings
- Preserve status documents, project timelines, budgets, and scope of projects.
- Own team responsiveness and top-notch client service
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ of advertising agency experience, or brand management experience
- B2B and B2C experience
- Experience handling digital media heavy accounts a plus
- Experience developing and monitoring success metrics
- Experience developing and managing project plans or schedules for integrated campaigns (digital, direct, print ads, sales support/collateral, etc.)
- Ability to shift gears to respond to the extremes of “need it now” and, conversely, “do it right for the long haul.”
- The desire and ability to work efficiently/simultaneously at both strategic and tactical execution levels.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to spearhead own set of projects with little oversight
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global career development opportunities
- Summer Fridays
- Great company culture
- Houston, TX
- Minneapolis, MN
- Dallas, TX
Gravity Global offers a fun and rewarding environment where every associate is valued. That’s not just a legal HR statement, we appreciate all members of the team and thrive to craft a culture where the best idea is boss. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.