The Account Based Marketing Strategist works with their assigned clients to create and communicate strategic priorities designed to grow their clients businesses using ABM and other appropriate B2B marketing tactics. Our clients rely on Mojo to guide them through their growth journey and help to solve their sales and marketing challenges so they can grow. The ABM Strategist is the guide that makes each of our client’s the hero of their own story.
Each client is unique and the role of their ABM Strategist is to gain a clear understanding of the client, where they are on their growth journey, identify a pathway to success and oversee the implementation of their recommendations.
The ABM Strategist is insatiably curious about all things digital and how to leverage Account Based Marketing strategies, analytics, technology and processes to create success. To be successful, the Account Based Marketing Strategist must keep a close eye that the tactics deliver the expected results and if they are not, learn why and pivot accordingly.
It’s key for the ABM Strategist to be able to confidently give their expert opinions to their clients; even when difficult.
Ultimately, the ABM Strategist is accountable for the success of their clients marketing engagements with Mojo, which is measured in retention and growth. The ABM Strategist is coupled with an Account Manager who guides the execution of the strategy and handles most of the day-to-day client interactions.
- Create positive client relationships with your portfolio of clients in the B2B space
- Lead the creation of and communicate the ABM strategy for your clients and oversee the results of the tactical implementation on a day-to-day basis.
- Collaborate with Mojo SMEs as needed to help guide strategy.
- Provide well-articulated expertise/guidance on digital marketing strategies in Account Based Marketing.
- Consult with sales leadership and teams as needed to create better sales alignment in order to drive revenue growth
- Lead new clients through our Client Activation process
- Lead quarterly strategic priority creation and creation of sprints designed around the clients objectives and based around what we’ve learned from previous sprints.
- Articulate the value of the strategy and campaigns being implemented by Mojo.
- Analyze each client’s marketing and sales analytics, creating and leading monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Stay informed about digital marketing industry developments and be able to utilize these developments to your clients’ benefit.
- Become the resident expert on your clients’ industry and marketing.
Character traits of a great ABM strategist:
- Wildly curious
- Strategic in nature
- Creative problem-solver
- Out-of-the box thinker
- Research obsessed
- Idea generation
- Strong and responsive written and verbal communicator
What you’ll be accountable for:
- Meet or Exceed Client Objectives
- Retention: Create client advocates for Mojo by delivering on our mission to help our clients grow in a smart way through the execution of your strategies.
- Growth: Identify creative ways to get stickier and more valuable with your clients to grow year over year their spend with Mojo.
Metrics that define success:
- # of Success Stories
- Success story is defined as achieving results through hitting client goals and achieving client objectives.
- $ of Account Growth Deals Closed
- Quarterly Retention Rate for the Portfolio
The successful candidate has:
- At least 3 years of marketing experience focused on creating and implementing ABM strategies (1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many). (ABM Certifications a plus.)
- Experience in using ABM technology, ideally Salesforce, Pardot, Terminus, Demandbase, 6Sense, ZoomInfo and Sendoso.
- Proven track record of success with your marketing strategies that drove tangible revenue results
- Bonus: Experience working with B2B companies in the technology, healthcare or manufacturing industries.
- Have a true passion for marketing strategies designed to drive revenue growth
- Must have excellent communication skills and have no fear to communicate ideas and advice professionally to senior leadership.
- Keen ability to be able to understand the long term objectives and how to prioritize our current efforts to get there.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, meet deadlines and exceed expectations
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global career development opportunities
- Summer Fridays
- Great company culture
Does this sound like you?
Please apply through our Careers Page. Once submitted, there is no need to call. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know that due to our high volume, we will only reach out to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position.
Gravity Global offers a rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. We appreciate all members of the team, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.