Your website is likely your most critical marketing asset. Keeping your site updated and running smoothly isn’t always easy. You may not have the people or technical skills to monitor and fix any issues that arise. And, who is going to take care of that issue that comes up outside of business hours? It’s not just about your site being up or down, which is, of course, critical, but what about broken forms and links, being hacked, updates to your CMS, site speed issues, SSL certificates and even backups in the case something goes wrong?
Introducing Gravity Managed Websites. It is a worry-free way to make sure your site is running well. Plus, it gives you a book of hours you can draw on each month for website changes, maintenance and support. Need to format a new image? Can’t find the setting you need in the CMS? Need to edit something that’s buried in HTML code? Our two Managed Websites options have you covered.
Relax. We've Got This.
Gravity Managed Websites
- Website hosting on a high-quality, cloud-based platform
- Up to five hours of site changes, maintenance and support per month
- Purchase and renewal of SSL certificate subscription, so it doesn’t expire
- Daily backups
- Site scanning daily for any malware
- Installation and testing of CMS and plugin security updates as needed
- Site monitoring for uptime and responsiveness
- Site speed monitoring and monthly reporting
Gravity Managed Websites Plus
- All Gravity Managed Hosting services
- Transaction monitoring on your website
- Monthly sitemap check and update
- Regular scanning for broken links
- CMS error log monitoring
- Azure Application Insights monitoring (for .NET sites)
- Google Webmaster Tools monitoring
All Gravity Managed Websites
- Cancel at any time for any reason
- 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Response time SLA for “website down” issues:
- 15 minutes during US business hours
- 1 hour outside of US business hours
Thank you for your interest in Gravity.
One of our team members will be in touch within one business day.
Find your competitive edge
The best relationships start with a conversation. Get in touch and you’ll have the force of Gravity in play before you know it.