The role is offered as hybrid working from our Norwich office, whilst working with our global client services teams based in the US (5 offices), London and Oxford. Working with us you will be surrounded by experts within the industry and encouraged to learn and develop your career in a supportive environment.
You will be the main point of contact between clients and our internal delivery teams (Paid Digital, SEO, CRO, Data, Content Marketing and Digital PR), managing the delivery of best-in-market digital strategies to achieve client business goals – as well as contribute towards the commercial objectives of the agency.
You’ll be working at a fast pace across multiple projects on exciting, memorable campaigns. Your clients will include international and large, Enterprise brands – making for some demanding but incredibly rewarding work!
You’ll ideally have a background in digital marketing strategy, however wider Client Services or marketing project management backgrounds would also be considered. Either way, it’s absolutely essential you have experience of working in fast-paced agency environments. You will be excellent at Account Management/Client Services, have an eye for opportunity spotting with great attention to detail, and ideally, have experience in delivering integrated digital marketing campaigns from brief to completion.
- Independently crafting commercially-minded digital marketing strategies for some of the agency’s largest and fastest-paced clients – both existing and new.
- Leading delivery teams in the execution of these strategies on a retainer and/or project basis, often across time zones
- Pivoting and enriching campaigns independently based on performance and/or environmental opportunities and challenges that emerge
- Supporting and leading junior members of the team in the formation and execution of their own client campaigns
- Being ultimately responsible for performance of their own campaigns and those they are supporting junior team members on
- Acting as the interface between client and agency, ensuring client needs are met in a commercial and sustainable way
- Spotting opportunities to grow, develop and expand client accounts in pursuit of their commercial objectives
- Independently driving responses to new business briefs working across the Gravity Global Group
- A client-centric mindset with commercial acumen. You will have excellent Client Service and relationship management skills, whether you’re going above and beyond or managing expectations. You must be skilled in effective and persuasive communication and able to read between the lines. You’ll also have a strong appreciation of the commercial aspect of Client Services and how this should guide delivery
- An analytical mind with common sense and focus. You’ll need to love problem solving, as well as using data and insight to create considered, evidence-based solutions to those problems
- Strong organisational skills; You’ll juggle the ever-changing needs of your client(s). From day-to-day communications, managing team deliverables or adapting approaches in the face of environmental changes, you’ll be a keen multitasker able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- A flexible approach and cool under pressure. We work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment. We need someone who loves that every day is different and enjoys the new challenges that arise day-to-day
- A soft skillset with people skills. We’re really proud of our work culture and love having a great place to work. You’ll be easy to get on with, confident and authoritative – a natural at leading a presentation. Your personable nature and approachability will help build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Previous experience of working in agency environments
- Hands-on experience of digital marketing channels – PPC, Social and Digital PR would be ideal
- Experience in analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
What we can offer
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global career development opportunities
- to work with the best and most exciting clients
- to work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- to work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- to work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- to learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans
- Opportunities to get involved with working groups such as Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing, and ESG / Sustainability