Your role will be to support the Digital Media team to ensure campaign elements are delivered on time and to budget, campaign set-up and ad operations. You will have the opportunity to have hands on experience across multiple Ad Tech platforms, including but not limited Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and the Google tech stack.
We are looking for someone who is curious, enthusiastic and keen to learn. There is great career progression for a successful candidate who can demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to build rapport with our clients. You must have a great interest in data, performance marketing and be acutely commercially aware.
You will be self-motivated, analytical, highly educated and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to build strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and suppliers.
- To manage and optimise paid digital advertising campaigns for a broad portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors
- Managing media budgets in excess of £200k per month
- Daily campaign monitoring, optimisation and budget management
- Generate regular client reports and contribute to campaign review documents with accurate data, clear analysis and recommendations
- A team-player – you will be a support on multiple client accounts and will need to develop strong internal relationships
- Can effectively manage your time, workload and prioritise as necessary
- Attention to detail – you are passionate about maintaining high standards
- Have an enthusiasm for learning – you’re a great listener and confident in asking questions
- Experience of working with large data sets and not afraid of excel
- A critical thinker – comfortable deriving actionable insights from advertising campaign data
- Experience working in an agency, analytics, tech or other marketing roles
- University degree in Maths, Science or Business-related fields
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global career development opportunities
- to work with the best and most exciting clients
- to work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- to work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- to work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- to learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans
- Opportunities to get involved with working groups such as Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing, and ESG / Sustainability